Friday, November 4, 2011

Kim Kardashian "Embarrassed" By Divorce



Kim Kardashian allegedly told a family member she was "embarrassed" by the breakdown of her marriage to Kris Humphries.

According to TMZ, the socialite sent an email to a relative from her dad's side of the family before announcing her divorce, stating she was "struggling" with her marriage and that she had to "let this relationship go."

Kimmy - who filed for divorce earlier this week after just 72 days of marriage - is said to have wrote: "I would rather you hear it from me than someone else or the news. I know this seems crazy... I've spent the last few months struggling with my marriage."

"Kris is a great guy but we come from such different worlds and he isn't what I thought when we 1st met."

The 31-year old apparently concluded in the email: "I'm embarrassed that I took everyone on this journey with me and had this huge wedding. But I have to be happy, so I have to let this relationship go."

Kardashian has previously admitted she may have "rushed" into marrying the basketball ace, stating that despite claims their romance was a sham, she "married for love."

Meanwhile, Humphries has apparently told Kim she can keep her engagement and wedding rings, with a source revealing to People: "He's getting through it day by day. It's a tough situation. It's not an easy position for anyone."

"He's a gentleman and wants to make things right - the ring, and any gift he gave her, was out of love and he doesn't expect them back."

They added: "He has made concerted efforts to try and return the gifts to their guests. They're figuring it all out."


source: MTV

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl